2008 Chevrolet Equinox Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
- About service stabilatrac n traction control lites
- Service stabilatrac n traction control and abs light flashes up on dash
- Engine light on? Pulled a P2099 code. MAF cleaned. Other possible solutions?
- Check engine light, service stabilitrak and traction control
- what can cause the airbag service like to keep coming on in the dashboard when
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Problems
The AC system may not blow cold at times. In many cases, replacement of the AC compressor has corrected this issue.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Vehicles with certain V6 engines may illuminate the Check Engine Light one or more of the following codes: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, or P0391. Our technicians tell us that some vehicles may require a powertrain control module (PCM) software update to correct this issue. Other vehicles may have excess camshaft end play on one or both cylinder heads which will need to be corrected using special procedures outlined by GM.
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Questions
While driving service stabilatrac, tractoin control and abs light comes on. Is this some that can be fixed easy.
Is this something easy to fix myself.
Hear a metal on metal sound when in reverse and first gear. Hear a clunking sound intermittently when starting car. Also intermittent hesitation at high speeds and RPM's go all over place. Motor sounds like it is turning over
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Reviews
We have over 11800, miles on our equinox. Service traction control lights keep coming on. What does this mean? We have had no problems with our car, we keep it serviced, oil change regulurly, etc.
Bought new LTZ started having problems within 2 weeks after purchase, had wheel hub replaced. Within a month started having problems with the electrical system. Passenger seat broke, dealer would not fix. Both covers fell off mirrors on visors, cup holders broke,"leather" seats cracked and ripped. Air conditioner and heater went out cost $1500.00 to repair. After 3 months of driving this vehicl...
my 2008 equinox keeps giving the message 1) traction control check 2) stablilink and the picture of a motor has recently started and is constantly on. What's happening!!!!