2007 Chevrolet Equinox Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Equinox
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Chevrolet Equinox Problems
The AC system may not blow cold at times. In many cases, replacement of the AC compressor has corrected this issue.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Chevrolet Equinox Questions
I took my suv in to have the dome light replaced last week. the service technician replaced a smaller bulb and rewired to make the light workable. three days later the vehicle would not start. jump started and returned back to dealership. technician advise its not the light, and still running...
The washer fluid tank has been filled twice. There is fluid leaked on the driver's side of the 2007 chevrolet equinox Lt.
this a 2 wheel drive
2007 Chevrolet Equinox Recalls
Certain vehicles originally sold in, or currently registered in, the states of Arkansas, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oklahoma, or Texas are being recalled because the plastic supply or return port on the fuel pump module may crack, resulting in a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pump module to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12190.
2007 Chevrolet Equinox Reviews
I LOVE THE EQUINOX AND THE WAY IT HANDLE THE ROAD, BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE IS THAT WATER GETS INTO THE HEAD LIGHTS WHEN IT RAINS.
I truly love my Equinox. It is roomy and rides smooth. The only complaint is I can't get the interior lights to come on when I open the doors. I did everything the manual said....no luck! However, they do come on if I push the interior reading lights. Any ideas???
Love this vehicle. Handles and rides like a sedan, but takes inclines and infrequent off-road trips like a champ. Very quiet V-6, low cost maintenance.