2005 Chevrolet Equinox Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Problems
The AC system may not blow cold at times. In many cases, replacement of the AC compressor has corrected this issue.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The day time running lights (DRL) resistor may fail causing the daytime running lights to stop working. Our technicians tell us a failed resistor will require replacement.
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Questions
It just appeared one day and I can't seem to see anything under the hood with a leak.
So my daughter's boyfriend's father replaced my front struts 6 months ago. He just did the struts & new caps. The spring broke in the front right strut 3 months ago. I haven't been able to afford repair. I have to take my daughter to her Lyme disease specialist this week (it is a ...
My car has over 115000 miles, but it doesn't really bounce that much
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Reviews
My wife and I love this car. We purchased it used in 2009 with 41,000 miles on it. It is the LT trim with towing. This is a great vehical for a family of 4 on a budget. It's peppy V6 gets avg. 23 mpg highway and 20 in town. I have no fear getting on the interstate or passing on a two lane. Was not impressed that the rotors needed replacement at 45,000 or the front struts at 70,000. The turnin...
Chevy made a great car! I own the AWD model and it is fantastic! We rarely need the all wheel drive, but its always there when we need it! We live in upstate new york so we've seen our fair share of snow storms. This car handles great in the difficult conditions, has a fair / high safety rating, and sits up high enough to keep the road more than visible for miles to come (depending on condit...
nice auto though noises can drive you nuts at times