2008 Chevrolet Corvette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Corvette
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Chevrolet Corvette Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2008 Chevrolet Corvette Questions
I have 132,000+ miles. The problem is intermittent. I checked plug wires and they appear fine. My air filter does need replacing. I replaced the plugs at around 110,000 miles with NKG plugs.
New issue. Recently fixed no low beam issue by replacing wire in fuse box. Worked perfectly. Drove approx 200 miles no issue till returned home. Noticed air getting warm,gauge and dic temperature rising 248!!! Also noticed check engine light on.Checked coolant level,was not low and saw nothing co...
I plan to replace them with LED tail lights.
2008 Chevrolet Corvette Reviews
I took Delivery at the Corvette Museum March 08’. This car has been working flawlessly. Performance is beyond expectation. Fit and finish is very nice. I purchased the 4LT leather interior option .. Very nice. Getting great mileage and I don’t baby it, around 18 city/highway .. not bad for 436 horses.