2002 Chevrolet Corvette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Corvette
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
One or both secondary air injection check valves may become restricted causing poor air flow resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. It is often recommend to replace both check valves even if a fault code is set for only one bank of cylinders. Replacing only one valve may result in a return trip to the repair shop.
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Questions
evry time i change the cooling fan fuse, it gose burne.
Ichanged that cooling fan but prublem still remain .thanks
automatic wont go in reverse.
MY VET WILL NOT GO IN REVERSE
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Recalls
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Reviews
I turned a corner to a shopping center at about 15 MPH and broke the left rear spring bolt. Car had 92,000 miles on it. Both rain gutters now craked. The passenger sidde cracked last year, (2011), the drivers side has been cracked since 2005. Both need replacement. I lovoe the car but dissapointed about those two items.
My brake lights wont work i dont know if you have that problem but ever since i bought this car it had like a hitch on the back. I took that off but ever since i did my brake lights wont work. I tried changing bulbs,fuses and wireing but nothing seems to work.