1992 Chevrolet Corvette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet Corvette
- ICM I have no clue what it stands for i have a 1992 vette lt1
- cranks but no start then suddenly will start like some sensor is telling it not
- The e-brake light on the dash rem jusains on even though the brake is disengaged
- I replaced the shocks on my vette and cant get the light to clear
- ac compressor wont kick in
1992 Chevrolet Corvette Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1992 Chevrolet Corvette Questions
what is an ICM I here people talk about it have no clue what it is Larry
when it does start smells like it is flooded once when driving cut off an on and never did that again just started about 3 or 4 days ago when it got cold here in phoenix thanks Larry
I just bought the car a little over 2 months ago and was familiarizing myself with the car. I lifted the brake and released it but everytime I start the car and drive it the light on the dash remains illuminated