1991 Chevrolet Corvette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet Corvette
- car runs hot.wont start until it cools down.replaced starter.same problem
- Is there a drain around the gas cap in the fuel compartment of a 1991 vette?
- will installing a pete Jackson dual idler noisy gear drive cause problems
- how do i bypass the security system
- replaced the steering column but the car won't start. what could be the problem
1991 Chevrolet Corvette Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1991 Chevrolet Corvette Questions
The compartment around my gas cap retains water. No water has entered the engine but I'm worried that this could happen.
any problems with knock sensor
the car will not turnover