1990 Chevrolet Corvette Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
- How much would it cost to replace the heater core in a 1979 Corvette
- thinkin bout buyin a vette. guy says it starts but won't run because chipped key
- I have a 90 corvette that the seat belt light will not go off
- I actually have a 1986 Corvette. It has an OBD-I code of 034.
- If the key turns the engine over, but it won't start, could it still be the vats
1990 Chevrolet Corvette Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1990 Chevrolet Corvette Questions
I realize I SAID the year was a 1990, but in order to have my question submitted that was the oldest option given. Sorry
guy says exgirlfriend stole key. can he start it without key?