2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Recalls
The adhesive bonding the roof panel to its frame may separate. Partial separation could result in one or more of the following: snapping noise over bumps, wind noise, poor roof panel fit, roof panel movement when a door is closed, or a water leak. Total separation while the vehicle is in motion could result in personal injury or property damage. Dealers will install a new roof panel to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin during April 2010. The General Motors recall number is 90230.