2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or both secondary air injection check valves may become restricted causing poor air flow resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. It is often recommend to replace both check valves even if a fault code is set for only one bank of cylinders. Replacing only one valve may result in a return trip to the repair shop.
2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Questions
Before it stalls, it burns rich through exhaust with black smoke and engine light will come on.
what is needed too replace hydraulic clutch /master slave cylinder on the zo6 corvette ,2003 model ?? or roughly how much is dealer cost to do this i heard the entire rear needs to come out of the car?????? thank dv