1995 Chevrolet Corsica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Corsica
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
- High Pressure Power Steering Hose Can Leak Fluid
- Torque Converter Clutch Can Stick After Extended Freeway Driving
- Car Won't Start Due to Ignition Coil/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Starts fine when cold.why wont it idle or drive when engine is hot?
- i changed tps and it didn't fix problem. what next
- when I drive my car for a while it dies and will not start till 30/45 min later
- on my corsica a piece fell of the middle of the exhaust system.
- what could be causing my cooling fan not to work,or engage.
1995 Chevrolet Corsica Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1995 Chevrolet Corsica Questions
It's where the catalytic converter is, not sure what it is, or if it needs repaired right away.
My car blows black smoke when it shifts down and gets horrible gas milage. Any ideas