1993 Chevrolet Corsica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Corsica
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
- High Pressure Power Steering Hose Can Leak Fluid
- Torque Converter Clutch Can Stick After Extended Freeway Driving
- Car Won't Start Due to Ignition Coil/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Chevrolet Corsica Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1993 Chevrolet Corsica Questions
ur website jumps all over when i try to type. getting voltage, about ten mv, to sensor. thing just spins. wont budge. dont want to pry, plastic. btw cant use my slideout keyboard cuz u dont support shift and functioln... goooooo tech guys!!!
trying to find diagram that shows where and how to change out the switch in the steering column in the 93 corsica...tilt wheel.
i have a 93 corsica 3.1L v6, it says i should be getting around 18 miles city, however, i get about 30 miles to a quarter tank. i know the gas tank is rather small, but theres not much done to the car. the air filter has no cover and the filter is loose, just sorta sits there and its not really t...
1993 Chevrolet Corsica Reviews
This car has been nothing but a giant headache, i bought the car with 150,000 miles on it. I have put 9,000 miles on it and between then iv'e put a little under 3,500 dollars in it. and now im having problems with the car over heating after i just put in a brand new radiator, could it be the thermostat? and also my car feels like its gonna die sometimes when i start it up and sometimes it does ...