1991 Chevrolet Corsica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet Corsica
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Chevrolet Corsica Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1991 Chevrolet Corsica Questions
Replaced fuel pump , fuel injector, car still runs rough, cuts out comes and goes cant figure it out?....
had to press the gas hard for it to slowy reverse uphill. also on a slighty elevated driveway...whats going?
what would cause my cigarette lighter not to work
1991 Chevrolet Corsica Recalls
1991 Chevrolet Corsica Reviews
I buaght my 1991 Chevrolet Corsica in 1999. I have not had any trouble or problem with the car since I have owned it. I am still driveing it in 2013. The only design problem of the engine was the tendacy for the engine head to warp over time. Thus causeing the engine to leak anti freeze from the engine head. A replaced head and related parts took care of it. A well worth the money repair. The c...