2008 Chevrolet Colorado Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Colorado
- Whats the front plastic part below the headlights called and estimate to repair?
- getting P0700,P0787,P2764,P2769,P0973 codes what do i need tolook for/replace
- does a battery control module need to be changed right away or can it wait?
- i have a 2008 colorado the speedomiter does not work?
- mechanic cut sum wires on my '08, wonder does it affect the transmission?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Chevrolet Colorado Problems
The heater - AC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
The engine may develop a misfire due to worn valve seats. This fault will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Replacement of the cylinder head may be required to correct this concern.
2008 Chevrolet Colorado Questions
what do i need to do to fix this
I lightly bumped into someone and only damaged just beneath the front headlights, the plastic down there, I don't know what it is called but if anyone could get me an estimate I would surely be thankful for the help! Thank you!
my battery has been changed and my alternator is fine but my battery light wont go out. I have been told its my battery control module.will it drain my battery if i dont change it right away?
2008 Chevrolet Colorado Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2004–2011 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon, and Isuzu regular and extended cab models without a rear seat and equipped with a 60/40 front bench split seat for failing to comply with federal safety standards on child restraint anchorage systems. The top tether anchor for the front center seat is not accessible and the manual provides no instruction on its use. In order to correct the problem, dealers will cut a hole in the back panel trim cover to allow access to the top tether anchor and will provide supplemental instructions on the use of the top tether.
General Motors is recalling various 2004–2009 models in twelve Southern and Southwestern states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands due to contamination in the brake lamp switch, which may cause the brake lamps to fail or stay on continuously. This could lead to a crash since other drivers may not be aware of the operator's intentions. Dealers will inspect and replace the necessary components free of charge. For more information, call Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.
2008 Chevrolet Colorado Reviews
my truck will not start or try to start
Bought my '08 Rado when it was already a year old. I had owned a Chevy S-10 and it was small small small. I didn't want another small truck and I didn't want a full size (had one of those too) truck, this 'Rado is the perfect mid-sized truck! I absolutely love this truck, it has that 'retro' looking front end...love the squareness of it...and the grill looks like it's full of headlights/lamps...
I had a problem with wet floor mats and discovered that the high level brake/cargo light seal had deteriorated and allowed rain water to enter the cab. Some of the bulbs had shorted out and were replaced at the time of repair. We had a time finding the problem because I thought the windshield was leaking but the fellow at the glass place told me that as I still had the original windowshield it ...