2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
- My ac just stopped working one day and i cant figure out why. I checked the fuses theyre All good how can i figure out whats wrong? Do i need to recharge it or how do i know if its the clutch compressor or what?
- Super sport 2.2L engine.Trans is out. Wondering if an 08 g5 base Trans will work
- my 2007 chevy cobaltss is eating up axles what can i do
- My car wont shift lnto any gears What could be wrong with it and What would it c
- My colbalt has pressure coming out of the oil fill tube
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
my 2007 chevy cobalt ss has had a frontline lowering kit put on it and a torque solutions trans mount but the factory axles are coming out every 25 milles is there anything i can do?
I was driving. And stopped at stop sign then tried to put it in first and could go lnto gear tryed reversing in still nothing
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2006–2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, Saturn Ion, and Pontiac G5 vehicles registered in Arizona, Nevada, California, Florida, and Texas because of a crack that could possibly develop on the plastic supply or return port of the fuel modular reservoir assembly. This crack could cause a fuel leak that could be observed dripping onto the ground in some cases, causing a possible vehicle performance issue and a fire hazard. Dealers will replace the fuel pump module free of charge.
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Reviews
MY CARS PROBLEM THE LOW FUEL FLASHES DINGS AND NOONE OF THE GAZES WORK THE SPEED OMITOR OR RPM GAZE THEN THE ABS LIGHT FLASHES AND I HAVE NO POWER STEERING
Love the car, 2007 Cobalt SS/SC 76000 pulling stong, couldn't ask for better