2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
my 2007 chevy cobalt ss has had a frontline lowering kit put on it and a torque solutions trans mount but the factory axles are coming out every 25 milles is there anything i can do?
I was driving. And stopped at stop sign then tried to put it in first and could go lnto gear tryed reversing in still nothing
I was wondering if this problem could be a plugged PVC valve or piston blow by?
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2006–2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, Saturn Ion, and Pontiac G5 vehicles registered in Arizona, Nevada, California, Florida, and Texas because of a crack that could possibly develop on the plastic supply or return port of the fuel modular reservoir assembly. This crack could cause a fuel leak that could be observed dripping onto the ground in some cases, causing a possible vehicle performance issue and a fire hazard. Dealers will replace the fuel pump module free of charge.