2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Questions
stops only when car is put into park. when engine is turned off then back on different engine lights show up on dash.
I ordered a window regulator and took it to my local mechanic to have it replaced.. he calls me about 2 hours later and states that the part is incorrect and he put the door back together. He stated he would just charge me $96 for the door panel removal and putting it back.... this doesnt seem ri...
SOMETIMES CAR STARTS RIGHT UP OTHER TIMES YOU CAN CRANK IT FOR 20 MINUTES BEFORE IT STARTS. HAS NO FAULT CODES, 55LBS OF FUEL PRESSURE SPARK AND INJ. PULSE GOOD DURING NO START CONDITION HAD CRANK SENSOR RELEARN DONE BUT DID NOT HELP ANYBODE GOT ANY IDEAS?
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Reviews
One of the first ones,waited over 4 months to get it, back in 2005 Couldn't be happier, has about 56000 and still running strong (knock on wood) If i had to get another car it would be the same kind.