2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
- why does my car shut off while driving and jerks when I give it gas?
- drove to work,ran just fine. went to leave and it wouldn't start. turns over,
- Anyone ever had a remanufactured engine installed on a Chevy Cavalier?
- How do I take out a purge sol to replace it with a new 1 for a 2002 chevr calav?
- Why won't my car start?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
it happens very often
Let me start off by saying thank you in advance for any constructive tips or opinions.
Here is a little background information before I get into my question, I am a first time car owner and recently purchased a used 2002 chevy cavalier. When observing the car I took so...
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Reviews
I WASNT MAINTAINING HER WELL NOW SHE BROKE DOWN.CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAUSE WAS THERMOSTAT.REPLACED IT AND SPARK PLUGS CAR RAN FINE FOR 2 DAYS THEN STARTED MISS FIRE AND RUNNING ROUGH. COUPLE DAYS OF THAT I COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT. SHE QUIT ON ME TO DATE I HAVE REPLACED PLUGS, WIRES, FUEL FILTER, CHANGED OIL, CAM AND CRANK POSITION SENSORS, AND CHANGED OIL TOPPED OFF TRANS FLUID....HELP
I am extremely attached to "Bessie Blue". I love my 2002 Cavalier! Bought her in 2003 with only 3K miles, basically brand new and would never dream of trading her in. She is considerably older (140K) and some repairs are starting to creep up in her old age but all in all, I still would not trade her for all the gold in Fort Knox (if there is any left that is)! So glad I got to 02 body style...
Great on gas .. in love with it