1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
- How to bleed brakes after replacing front and rear brake parts.
- Was driving heard sound like guitar string break now transmission will not shift
- my link don't come on at the diagnostic link, like no power to the ecm or pcm.
- What is cost of replacing muffler/tailpipe/2"hd exh clamp/ext pipe/exh gasket
- cant get my 5-spead stick to get in gear any gear
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
I need total estimate cost plus labor. Car has 102,000mi. Is it worth replacing w/age factor?
while driving stoped at traffic light when started to go the felt like it was pulling to the left.after I parked the car several hours later went to drive the car again car would not go into gear
Linkage is moving to the gears my clutch may not be in right???
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Recalls
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Reviews
EXCELENT SERVICE ......THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING ......GO THERE ITS THE BEST
very good car
This car had 13 miles on it when we bought it. We have had to replace tires all the way around, three times. Two new batteries. Alternator, spark plugs. Piston's and everything having to do with fuel had to be replaced at 50 thousand. As soon as the extended warranty ended, everything went down hill on the car. Have had to take to the dealer for various other problems many times.....none ...