1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
- I have had to replace 4 belt tensioners in 1 year at 2 different repair shops
- how do I find a trustworthy repairer in Victoria B.C.
- After car warms up to temp it shutters and shuts off, after cool down starts aga
- The gears on my 95 cavalier are hard to go in, i checked clutch fluid is full
- put in new cam sensor still throws a code 41
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
The tensioners under warranty & they replaced it . Had 2 after market parts & 2 GM parts
I have heard horror stories about people being chrged for everythying but the kitchen sink.
I pluged my OBD2 scanner into the ECM port. Icon shows connected to OBD port but unable to retrieve MIL codes. Check engine light does come on with ignition turned on.
I didn't run a scan on the road test yet. Car does run slightly ruff. Sometimes hard to start. Fuel, fuel pump and air filte...