1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
- How do you replace the transmission dipstick tube
- I Have Low Compression In Cylinders1,2,And4 But Compressio In The 3Cylinder Is ok
- I replaced the master cylinder & brake lines. The brake pedal is still soft.
- I have had to replace 4 belt tensioners in 1 year at 2 different repair shops
- how do I find a trustworthy repairer in Victoria B.C.
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
The tensioners under warranty & they replaced it . Had 2 after market parts & 2 GM parts
I have heard horror stories about people being chrged for everythying but the kitchen sink.