1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier
- windshield wipers stopped working and fuses are good don't know what to do
- Why can I drive it to the end of the street and back, then its dead next time?
- battery connected ignition on check gauges staying on & motor runs rough
- how much it will cost me to have the bearings inside the engine replaced?
- Battery light is flickering. wires are ok. but something is shorting the battery
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
i have been rebuilding this car and am wondering if I have messed up the computer some how......When the batter is connected and the ignition switch is on, the check gauges are staying on and the motor is running very rough
I have an engine knock coming from the crank shaft area. thinking the bearings are going. poured thick oil down there to cushion it. how much will it cost me to have them replaced?
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Recalls
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Reviews
I bought this car twice..it had 80,000 miles on it.Then the second time around it had 185,000 miles on it 9 years later and it still runs great.Overall it has been good on mileage at 33 miles on the hwy and 28 in the city.