1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier
- Lost power while driving and now my ignition key lock is broken all of a sudden?
- What would cause a clicking sound when you put it in gear ?
- what could cause my automatic transmission to slip out of gear from higher rpms?
- Car is getting gas in oil it's flooding already changed all injector any help ok
- My car is able to start without me even putting the key in the ignition.
1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
My cavaliers check engine light turns on when I start the car and stays on at lower speeds but when I stay at a constant higher speed and acceleration it turns off but as soon as I start to decelerate it turns back on. When I'm at a stop sometimes it idols down to around 500 rpms as if it wan...
chgd plugs/plug cable wires, now check engine light on I have never ever seen this light on before and wonder why now told to open it up on freeway and see if it goes out could computer be re adjust due to 2 days before plug chg of running rough since plugs cable wires changed runs fine but light...