1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier
- Why does the engine lose power upon starting, then kick into normal after 50mph?
- check engine lite on since chg plugs/cables
- I have a "93" cavalier RS wagon. turn sig. all quit at once. Any suggestions?
- how do i get the turn signal switch out of the sterling colowem
- Does 277.00 sound right to replace exhaust pipe? The muffler is free.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
chgd plugs/plug cable wires, now check engine light on I have never ever seen this light on before and wonder why now told to open it up on freeway and see if it goes out could computer be re adjust due to 2 days before plug chg of running rough since plugs cable wires changed runs fine but light...
All fuses good
my turn signals won't blink when i use them