1992 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The serpentine belt tensioner can fail; it may become noisy and/or the belt may jump off. Replacement of the failed tensioner will be necessary.
1992 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
resevior was low on fluid filled it up light went out pedal is soft when applying just changed front brakes did not bleed could there be air in line & brakes need bleed? thanks jinx304
My 92 Cavalier's warning signs and door dings continue to flash and beep when you shut the car off and pull the key out. We found the "flasher" relay and when you pull it, it stops, but the turn signals will not work then and there is still kuve 12V at the relay with the car off. ...
there is enough transmission fluid(no leaks there)
No previous symptoms. Car would not shift out of 1st gear after stopping car and restarting at gas station. Stepped on gas. Engine revs, and can only go 20 miles per hour. Is there known problems with the Hydromatic 3T40 transmission?