1991 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier
- Left blinker doesn't work. Indicator works exterior. Please advise.
- what is the problem if u hear ur wiper motor but the arms wont move, do I replac
- Wheres the emission sensor switch located ?
- The electric top does not close. Went down then about one hour later won't clos
- brakes suddenly stopped working, no problems or noises before. how do i fix it?
1991 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
1991 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
What does the emission sensor switch look like? Wont start unless the gas pedal is held down and sputters, has rough idle
brakes went to floor when i shifted into reverse after starting car.