1991 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier
- Left blinker doesn't work. Indicator works exterior. Please advise.
- what is the problem if u hear ur wiper motor but the arms wont move, do I replac
- Wheres the emission sensor switch located ?
- The electric top does not close. Went down then about one hour later won't clos
- brakes suddenly stopped working, no problems or noises before. how do i fix it?
1991 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
1991 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
What does the emission sensor switch look like? Wont start unless the gas pedal is held down and sputters, has rough idle
brakes went to floor when i shifted into reverse after starting car.