1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
- I have a 1992 chevy cavalier and the dashboard lights, radio and heater lights
- My turn signal stopped working on my 1989 Chevy cavalier wagon. How do I fix it?
- Diminshed power when going up hills.
- Is there a grease plug or how to grease a gearbox of a 1990 Chevy Cavalier 5 spd
- what are the steps I need to do to replace the heatercore?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
dont' work. We checked the fuses (all work) and we replaced the dimmer panel switch and they still dont' work. ANy suggestions? thank you:)
Tell me how to fix it Please
Also bucks (slightly). Someone advised us it could be the catalytic converter... maybe clogged???