1995 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Caprice
- why my 1995 chevy caprice want change all the way out to 3rd?
- right turn signal turns on all my emergency lights, what could be the cause?
- My have a bad mist to it and if I drive it for a while an turn off it want start
- My caprice idles up and down. Acts like it wants to cut off when stepping on gas
- Car won't start when hot. Starts great cold and runs great.
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
I had a tune up and oil change. Cleaned the throttle body. Had the injectors cleaned. New air filter. There's no vacuum leaks. Going to change the fuel filter next but dont know if that will work either. Engine light comes on but dont have any codes.
Sprayed starting fluid into intake and car still will not start. Drove the other day and felt like it was going to cut off like not getting fuel. Been sitting 2 years, changed oil, new gas, Lucas gas treatment. Been driving for 3 days then problem started