1995 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Caprice
- What caused my digital speedometer to stay stuck on zero mph while driving?
- My caprice gets to the point where it like stutters when I drive off but it will gone and catch could a bad flowmaster cause that or what could it be?
- Why my car act like its loseing power when u give it gas i did a whole tune up
- Transmission 4L60E shifts from 1 to 2 to Nuetral - no 3 or 4.
- Why aren't my fans coming on when the car is hot?
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
I already replace temp.sensor and fan relays. They work fine as long as the heat or air is on.
I had a tune up and oil change. Cleaned the throttle body. Had the injectors cleaned. New air filter. There's no vacuum leaks. Going to change the fuel filter next but dont know if that will work either. Engine light comes on but dont have any codes.