1994 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
- What causes the a/c-heater to stop working and how much is the repair?
- My speedometer doesn't light come on.Do you think it could be a bad speed sensor
- I have a rough idling problem and when I apply the brakes, it shakes. What's up?
- Location of heater control valve on 1994 chevy caprice classic 4.3 V8
- 1994 Caprice Classic takes several tires and 10 minutes sometimes to start.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
On cold starts, the car is fine in the idleing, or park position, but when I drive it before letting it heat up there is a knocking/grinding noise coming from the rear of the car. The more I drive it, it stops but then I start having shakeing when applying the brakes and rough idling.
I replaced water pump, thermostat and coolant. I have little but some heat. blower works fine just minor heat coming from the blower. in heat mode and also in defrost
The car rarely starts on the first try. It can take anywhere from 2 to 20 tries before the car will start. It sounds like something spinning when it won't start right away. When it does start, it cranks properly and we are on our way. Can you give some ideas as to what might be causing this?
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Recalls
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Reviews
i have had a 1994 caprice for over 2 1/2 years now the best car i have ever had the only thing i have had to change on it was the radiator $145 for it and i did the labor myself in about an hour and a half it has 192k on it and it seems to be running likes its brand new i really wish they made cars these days like they use to then
I have a 1994 caprice and its the best car I have ever had. I have had a 1977 and 1980 and 1988 model and this is by far the best I have had. I have had it for almost three years and just the other week I had to replace the water pump, but before that and so far she ran and runs like a champ and purrs like a kitten, quieter than a sewing machine. so in love cant wait to put a little money in he...
my 94 caprice is acting up it will run just fine for about 15 min then just die and wont start again until it cools off and does the same thing