1993 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
- it isn't getting fuel wat could be wrong with it besides the fuel pump?
- what makes my 93 caprice engine idle up?
- How good is it to run a can of B12 added to your tank before each fill up.
- how do you replace a heater core on a 1993 chevy caprice wagon with a 5.7L 350
- what can cause a 1993 chevy cprice to lose power.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
I have a 93 caprice and when I go over the speed 55 and slow down my engine starts to idle up n down and my service engine soon light will come on and then when I come to a complete stop my car would cut off. nobody seems to kno the problem I think its my vaccum holes.
use of b12 or gas treatment before each fill up, good or bad?
when I bought the car the previous owner mentioned it needed a heater core. upon a closer look, I noticed it was not holding water after long periods of travel. as soon as the car was shut off it would leak antifreeze. that is when I saw that the heater core lines had ben cut about 3" coming...