1992 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet Caprice
- What doe's it mean when your caprice makes a rattling noise when you accelerate?
- 92 Caprice Wagon 5.7 350, has new brakes new master cylinder but won't stop
- my car shakes really bad after i make a stop. shakes as i accelerate.
- my 92 caprice will start and run for 2 sec then dies. wont idle on its own.
- How do u repair a gas gauge problem
1992 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1992 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
Wagon won't stop as of a week ago. New brakes and master cylinder,early June 2014. Have bleed when brakes were done and again a week later when new master cylinder was installed. Now pedal goes to floor and difficult to stop with e-brake at times. Any suggestions.....
I changed the spark plug, spark plug wires, the distributor cap, and just recently changed the oil.