1990 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
- Ratteling sound wen in park
- I have a 89 Caprice. Steering column is loose and the car cuts off
- I can crank my car an let it run in park but as soon as I put it in drive it cut
- have a 89 chevy caprice want start has no spark
- What do i do if i replaced my alternater my starter new battery and car wont start
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
It only do it wen gas is not being pressed wat could it be
I have to adjust the tilt to get it to start. Then it runs in park but as I try to turn the wheel it shuts off. I need all the help I can get
What engines can I get that would be smog legal for CA, as in a turn key crate motor?
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Recalls
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Reviews
good cheap dependable car fun to drive goes anywhere
I love my 1987 Caprice (Police Package). I've had it for 20 years, and it has 306,000 miles on it. It's solid, easy to fix, and VERY roomy.