1990 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
- Why does starter and flywheel turn engine won,t fire like it's Not getting gas?
- What can cause my 1990 caprice to hesitate
- how much will it cost to repair the heater coil for 1984 caprice.
- When I take my foot off the gas, the car barely slows down, and is hard to stop.
- Read diagnose code without scan tools.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
I can drive for about 45 min to a hour then when I exit and hit the gas it hesitates. It feels like there's to much gas when it's down shifting it drives excellent besides that any help would be much appreciated
Does any one know how I can read diagnose code without scan tools?
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Recalls
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Reviews
good cheap dependable car fun to drive goes anywhere
I love my 1987 Caprice (Police Package). I've had it for 20 years, and it has 306,000 miles on it. It's solid, easy to fix, and VERY roomy.