2011 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
Body: A dirty throttle body may cause a lower than normal engine idle resulting in a stalling condition. A stalling condition may also result if an idle learn procedure is not performed if the battery goes dead or is disconnected.
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
im thinking bad sender /pump any other ideas? as ive told her not to buy cheap gas and keep tank nearly full...
car starts right back up so..?
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Recalls
The driver's and/or passenger's seat may suddenly drop to its lowest position because a bolt securing the height adjuster can fall out. This unexpected movement of the driver's seat could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the height adjuster bolts in both front seats to correct this concern.
The driver may accidentally hit the ignition key with their knee, moving the key out of the run position, turning off the engine. If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, loss of power steering, and power braking, could increase the risk of a vehicle crash. Note: Until the recall has been performed, drivers should adjust their seat and steering column to allow clearance between their knee and the ignition key. Dealers will remove the key blade from the original flip key/RKE transmitter assembly, and provide two new keys and two key rings per key.