2010 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
- Howdo youSafely and cost effectivey fix theft system so my car will start?
- were does a vapor canister vent valve on a camaro 2010 go?
- What's wrong with my car?
- What is causing my car to misfire after refueling or setting a couple weeks?
- Radiator leak at bottom/what damage could I have if I use Radiator stop leak
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
(V6)Last year I filled the tank and accelerated to get on the interstate and the car started acting like it was running out of gas,the check engine light came on and acted like it had a flat tire(shook)..I took it into the dealership the next day and they said it misfired on cylinder 5 but they c...
is there any damage to using Radiator stop leak and if not, what is the best one to use?
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Recalls
The driver may accidentally hit the ignition key with their knee, moving the key out of the run position, turning off the engine. If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, loss of power steering, and power braking, could increase the risk of a vehicle crash. Note: Until the recall has been performed, drivers should adjust their seat and steering column to allow clearance between their knee and the ignition key. Dealers will remove the key blade from the original flip key/RKE transmitter assembly, and provide two new keys and two key rings per key.
The main cable between the battery and the starter motor may come into contact with the starter motor housing, and over time the cable insulation could wear through and create an electrical short. The short could result in an engine stall or no start condition, and in some cases, a fire could occur. Dealers will reroute the positive battery cable to ensure adequate clearance.