2001 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Camaro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The hood and rear hatch supports may fail causing the hood or hatch fall back down after being raised to the open position. Replacement of failed supports is recommended.
The t-top models are prone to water leaks from the t-tops weather strip seals. Our technicians tell us that replacing the all of the t-top related weather strips will commonly correct most leaks. Care should be taken when removing and installing the t-tops in order to avoid damage to the weather strips.
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
I have a 2001 camaro convertible. We have a drain on the batter that happens over night which causes me to jump start it on some days. I've already spent over $500 on a new battery and a couple try to narrow the problem. The appears that the drain is in the Aux circuit. Any further ideas wo...
I disconected the gas filter and no gas comes out,
I can hear the zooming noise of the pump but no gas comes out.
It stopped running and everything shut down, lights etc.I thought it was the altenator , but noticed that water was dripping from the water pump. I was told that the car has a sensor that shuts everything down when it gets hot. What do I need to do to get lights and everything to turn back on ? I...
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews
2001 series 2 3.8L v6 5 spd. easy on the eyes and the wallet. great M.P.G