2001 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Camaro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The t-top models are prone to water leaks from the t-tops weather strip seals. Our technicians tell us that replacing the all of the t-top related weather strips will commonly correct most leaks. Care should be taken when removing and installing the t-tops in order to avoid damage to the weather strips.
The hood and rear hatch supports may fail causing the hood or hatch fall back down after being raised to the open position. Replacement of failed supports is recommended.
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
It stopped running and everything shut down, lights etc.I thought it was the altenator , but noticed that water was dripping from the water pump. I was told that the car has a sensor that shuts everything down when it gets hot. What do I need to do to get lights and everything to turn back on ? I...
in a nutshell. I got a code 300 on the check engine which is inconsistent misfire. Shop said it was spark plugs. They wanted $230.00 to change them I said hell no I didn't. Change the plugs and wires and two of the ignition coils had already been changed due to failure on the coils part. Sti...
I am a pretty big guy and need more room between me and the steering wheel.