1999 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
- where can i find a repair manual or video
- I bought a 99 z28 5.7. And it didn't have a engine can you put in a crate 5.7?
- Will it make a difference what engine is input when flashing an ECM
- i have these codes on my car p0102 and p0135 i know its the maf sensor circuit
- When im driving my car does not shift correctly, whats wrong with it?
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The t-top models are prone to water leaks from the t-tops weather strip seals. Our technicians tell us that replacing the all of the t-top related weather strips will commonly correct most leaks. Care should be taken when removing and installing the t-tops in order to avoid damage to the weather strips.
The hood and rear hatch supports may fail causing the hood or hatch fall back down after being raised to the open position. Replacement of failed supports is recommended.
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
need to change a barring on a compressor for a 1999 chevy camaro v6 3800 .. i need a repair manual or a video please
I brought my 1999 Camaro to Chevy to flash a replaced ECM but I forgot to tell them that it has a 2000 engine in it. It will crank but won't stay running now.