1995 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The t-top models are prone to water leaks from the t-tops weather strip seals. Our technicians tell us that replacing the all of the t-top related weather strips will commonly correct most leaks. Care should be taken when removing and installing the t-tops in order to avoid damage to the weather strips.
The hood and rear hatch supports may fail causing the hood or hatch fall back down after being raised to the open position. Replacement of failed supports is recommended.
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
got a 95 Camaro Z28 I recently put a front oil seal on my engine I drove it a couple weeks I was checking the fluid levels and I notice that there was oil in the radiator it's not mixing water in the oil pan my question is would this be the head gasket or a crack in the block
I want to buy a 95 Camaro, but the tachometer isn't working. About how much would it cost to get this fixed?
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews
The LT1 reverse coolant flow engine is an unmitigated disaster. Over heating problems are rampant. Weak transmission, shoddy build quality, continually failing components inside AND outside. Even the decals and exterior badges are of inferior quality! Engines often require rebuild with 75000 to 125000 miles. Transmission failure all but guaranteed around 100,000 miles. This car is fun when eve...
I love my 95 z. ive had many from 67 68 69s to 95s. my 69 was my all time favorite but this 95 i just got....bada55 i tell ya. it was built on a tuesday..lol.