1995 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
- Need a new tranny. How much on avg to buy and pay a shop to do it. 5.7l V8
- new transmission. total replacement
- car runs rough. sputters and back fires unless I let it warm up for three minute
- my 1995 camaro just started loosing alot of oil have no idea why
- had a new water pump installed but blew a upper water hose wit a new 18psq radi
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The hood and rear hatch supports may fail causing the hood or hatch fall back down after being raised to the open position. Replacement of failed supports is recommended.
The t-top models are prone to water leaks from the t-tops weather strip seals. Our technicians tell us that replacing the all of the t-top related weather strips will commonly correct most leaks. Care should be taken when removing and installing the t-tops in order to avoid damage to the weather strips.
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
I replaced the fuel filter. When I start it up it will not run good unless I let it idle for three or four minutes. If I put it in gear it will die unless it warms up. Put in new plugs, wires egr valve, fuel filter but it still will sputter and die unless I sit there for a while and let it id...
got a 95 Camaro Z28 I recently put a front oil seal on my engine I drove it a couple weeks I was checking the fluid levels and I notice that there was oil in the radiator it's not mixing water in the oil pan my question is would this be the head gasket or a crack in the block
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews
The LT1 reverse coolant flow engine is an unmitigated disaster. Over heating problems are rampant. Weak transmission, shoddy build quality, continually failing components inside AND outside. Even the decals and exterior badges are of inferior quality! Engines often require rebuild with 75000 to 125000 miles. Transmission failure all but guaranteed around 100,000 miles. This car is fun when eve...
I have had my Camaro since new. I have had only one problem that was the automatic tranny went out. Other than that the Master cylinder went out at 19 years. the power window went out at 19 years the ac went out at 15 years. I think thats a heck of record.
I love my 95 z. ive had many from 67 68 69s to 95s. my 69 was my all time favorite but this 95 i just got....bada55 i tell ya. it was built on a tuesday..lol.