1991 Chevrolet Camaro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet Camaro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The hood and rear hatch supports may fail causing the hood or hatch fall back down after being raised to the open position. Replacement of failed supports is recommended.
The t-top models are prone to water leaks from the t-tops weather strip seals. Our technicians tell us that replacing the all of the t-top related weather strips will commonly correct most leaks. Care should be taken when removing and installing the t-tops in order to avoid damage to the weather strips.
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Questions
ll I have a 97 Camaro v8 Z28. the car won't start the lights the radio everything comes on but the car it might be the. I dont konw what it could be
I HAVE REPLACED THE IDLE AIR VALVE, TPS, AND WENT THROUGH THE STEPS OUTLINED IN THE MANUAL TO RESET THE IDLE BUT IT STILL DOES NOT ALWAYS IDLE THE SAME. ONE TIME IT WILL IDLE RIGHT THE NEXT TIME IT IDLES TOO FAST, THEN TOO SLOW. SOMETIMES TOO ROUGH.
I TRIED TO CLEAN OUT THE THROTTLE PLATES BUT M...
can you tell me what is going on
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Recalls
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews
my car sucks and i want to cry im a 29 yr female saved money to buy a camaro had it for 3 weeks and broke down on me i have no money and i want to blow it up can u find bin laden for the job thanks