2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS Questions
I keep my car in the garage and I park under cover at work. I noticed the noise getting louder when the weather gets colder.
I live in Louisiana, so summers are hot. I don't abuse the vehicle and it gets all scheduled maintenance. No codes and the vehicle has an automatic tensioner and its...
2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS Recalls
The main cable between the battery and the starter motor may come into contact with the starter motor housing, and over time the cable insulation could wear through and create an electrical short. The short could result in an engine stall or no start condition, and in some cases, a fire could occur. Dealers will reroute the positive battery cable to ensure adequate clearance.