2003 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Blazer
- makes a clicking sound when engine is running coming from inside piston area.
- my blazer leaks gas bad when its running what could cause this
- Where should I go to have driver door bushings, hinge pins and spring replaced?
- Cost to replace the intake manifold gaskets,a coolant flush,oil change
- Setting a P0300 random misfire code at highway speeds then goes away when stop.
2003 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
went thru a tank of gas in two days
For the 2nd time in 26 months I need to replace the bushings, hinge and pins in my driver door. Has anyone else had this problem?
Antifreeze leaking from under back of engine.Pressure test diagnosed blown intake manifold gaskets. Need cheapest estimate for parts and labor? Local repair shop quoted me $658.
2003 Chevrolet Blazer Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.