1999 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
- replace intake manifold gasket
- Blazer died after filling with gas & won't start even with ether
- My AC/heater and vent does not blow any air through the vents
- Coolent getting in oil when filling radiator. Intake manifold gasket? Are their any tricks or any things I need to know to do this job myself at home.
- Violent entering oil when filling radiator.I'm guessing its the intake gasket?I'd like to do job myself is their any tricks or things I need to know before attempting job.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
ðers& it's geting gas
I get power to the unit in the cab as it lights up. When I turn any of the switches, nothing works. I have a good compressor, and just changed out the resistor under the hood and that did nothing. What else could it be?