1999 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
Gas in oil ,fuel pump need changed?
Was looking to buy this 1999 chevy blazer from someone but they said the drive shaft is going out. It still runs but makes a clicking noise they're selling it for $750 will it be worth my money to get the drive shaft fixed?
The problem happens after taking a several hour trip (2-3 hrs). No overheating or check engine light. I have added Heet to the tank and it helps. Then I change the fuel filter, which seems to clog up easily. That solves the problem temporarily, but it does seem that water may be getting into the ...