1999 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
- replace intake manifold gasket
- Coolent getting in oil when filling radiator. Intake manifold gasket? Are their any tricks or any things I need to know to do this job myself at home.
- Violent entering oil when filling radiator.I'm guessing its the intake gasket?I'd like to do job myself is their any tricks or things I need to know before attempting job.
- Im getting a misfire from cylinder 2, I changed all plugs,wires, cap and rotor
- blower motor only works on high and if resister not plugged in.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
every time i mash down on the gas petal while driving it seems its not getting enough fuel, it hesitates and not getting any power. I got a diagnostic done on it and its telling me Its running rich