1999 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
I just completed an oil change, changed my oil filter, air filter, spark plugs, and wires I also changed my gas cap because my check engine light was on, my mechanic reset and told me to do the drive cycle, which I did but still not ready with those three things I listed above. My registration i...
This is a good one. I have been a ASE tech for 25 years and this one has got me. I am diagnosing the 4x4 system on a 1999 blazer ls with a auto 4x4 system. The diagnosis would be straight forward if there was a wire in pin 13 at the ALDL connector. pulled the connector and no pin, no orange wire ...