1999 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
- I have a 1999 chevy blazer. I am having problems with the ABS brakes.
- Why won't my vehicle start?
- replaced battery and ignition clicks when turned on
- Why do I not have heat in my truck. I have checked everything I can think of.
- I pulled plugs out and gas came running out of no.1 an others were soaked,gas in
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
when I come to a stop sign, my brakes will slide. I have several time gone through a stop sign. when I pull the fuse for the abs out of the top of the fuse box. my brakes are fine. however I loose my 4 wheel drive with that fuse out. I bought a new fuse thinking that it was the problem. it did no...
I font have heat but everything works in the dash. blowers work good just no heat.