1999 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
- replaced battery and ignition clicks when turned on
- Why do I not have heat in my truck. I have checked everything I can think of.
- I pulled plugs out and gas came running out of no.1 an others were soaked,gas in
- How much to fix drive shaft? Is it worth it?
- Why does Blazer hesitate when warm, especially uphill and after traffic stops?
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
I font have heat but everything works in the dash. blowers work good just no heat.
Gas in oil ,fuel pump need changed?