1998 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
Replaced battery x2, Autozone said battery is good of course, alternator is good , starter good, but could be on the verge of going bad or could be ignition. Car starts instantly after being jumped
Just changed blower motor today and still nothing
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Recalls
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Reviews
I have a silver Blazer just like the one pictured and it now has 238,000 miles and runs great. I like it so much that I bought another one and now have two. The only real things that I have had to do is change the oil, brakes, battery, generator, etc. The one thing that did go wrong that i did not like was the heater core went bad at about 200,000 miles.
Hey man I had that idle problem it was an O2 sencer
My 1998 Chevy Blazer S10 four wheel drive been having play in its steering wheel, the result of that is my both front tires, the right side of the tire about an inch and a half is going bald. So I changed my bushings and idler. Did my first long stretch of driving and when my tires went over reflectors and manhole covers on the road, it felt like the tires were slipping and a few times it felt ...