1997 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1995 Blazer won't start coil has spark plugs don't replaced modulestill the same
- My heater motor is making a horrible load sound when turned on
- My 1997 blazer is hard to start it seems it is not firing until I let offswitch
- motor might not work anymore but wuz told to put water in car and might turn on
- I did a complet tuneup and it still has ruff Ideal
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1997 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1997 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
Sounds like there is something loose, rattles? It's loud and obnoxious when heater fan is on.
Basically not firing when ignition is in start position but I have to let key return to on position and it fires so why isnt my ignition firing in start position
1997 Chevrolet Blazer Recalls
1997 Chevrolet Blazer Reviews
GM needs to get its act together
The body and interior is still in like new condition. I try to wash all salt and other corrosives as soon as I can. The AC has a leak but I can get by without that benefit. I have replaced the suspension including torsion bars. The exhaust, electrical, drive train, motor is still all original equipment. With proper maintenance, a vehicle will last.
batteries run down constanly.