1996 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
it ran fine for a couple weeks the I notice one day when I switch it off the fuel pump was still running well it ran awhile the it finally shut off .it worked fine for a couple days then it did it again .I've even pulled the relay out the fuel pump still runs. my question is would a bad Fuel...
1996 s-10 blazer 4.3 vortec. I usually park on approx.30 degree incline, front higher than rear. Never been off road ever. Last week rear broke traction put into 4wd. low made loud thud. idled up onto road,length of car. Went into neutral then 2wd hi. pulled to right after 10 or so miles so much ...
humming sound coming from the rear of engine, below the power brake booster. humming goes away if engine rpm is slightly increased from an idle. Maybe a vacuum leak somewhere??
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Recalls
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Reviews
when you step on the accelerator the air conditioner stops the fan from blowing and as soon as you let off of the accelerator the air comes back on. Can anyone help with this problem?
My boyfriend was changing my starter in my blazer. While tightening up the blot it broke in half in the starter engine block. Then while trying to get it out with an easy off, the easy off broke inside the broken bolt! I'm not sure what to do now, I just bought it a year ago & don't have the money to take it to a shop. Does anyone know how much I could maybe sell it for? Or how to fix this? No ...
I love my blazer, I have 133,368 miles on my car and having changed the oil and lube every 3,000 miles, only lately have I had a problem with the transmission.