1995 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
- 95 Chevy Blazer, all interior lights will not go out after shutting off car.
- the key will not turn in the ignition.
- my 95 blazer runs fine after 3-5 minuts it reves up and down then stalls
- ok folks here goes my 95 blazer will start but then stumbles and shuts off.
- I recently had the distributor replaced in my Blazer. Now I have an oil leak.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
All interior lights will not go out after car is turned off,(dome and door lights) I can pull the fuse but then do not have turn signals. Could this be a bad relay or circuit board?
worked fine then one day the key just wouldn't turn.
after 3-5 minutes of ideling the engine reves up and down then stalls. takes a few minutes to start back up
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Reviews
This has been a great vehicle. Since 2005 I have everything fixed every two years that can possibly be wrong with it and it keeps on running great. I spend around $2,000 every two years. The body style has not changed so that has been a great plus also. For the money, it's the best car I have owned since I started driving back in 1969.
Mine was the half year Guinnee Pig not to mention the 666 in the vin# have a wonderful mechanic that has manufactured a part to fix the egr problem that these vehicles had... new computer and tune up with genuine GM parts...rossary hanging from the rear view...lol
we bought this 1995 chevy s-10blazer on sunday.then on monday after insuring,tagging the truck the truck jumps time.we discover it has chevy tahoe starter,a new flywheel.so we buy timing chain, belt, map sensor,and low and behold the truck still wont move without shutting off.so you talk about bad luck.man if it weren't for bad luck we wouldn't have any luck.