1994 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet Blazer
- Why does my check throttle light keep commin on and I lose my throttle
- I was driving the brakes went out power stearing not working it would not stop
- Blazer has a high idle and can't adjust it down
- When at a stop it will idle high and then low sputter like it's going to die.
- 4 wheel drive isnt working right
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
after it slowed to 5 mph put it in park, now engine is extremely loud like its going to blow up and no oil left
Going up a hill I had gas pushed down for power, service engine light came on, and it felt like less power. Once at a stop it was sputtering like it was going to die. Parked and idling it will go from high to low and lightly sputter when it's in low idle like it will die, but it won't. ...
i have replaced trans,flt wheel,fuel pump n filter,starter, alternator,fuel inj-hoses (spider),radiator,water pump,2-freeze plugs,2- bushings,ign-module,spark plugs n wires n filters... truck runs great in drive way but when i drive n temp reaches normal level it starts bogging n when i give it m...
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Recalls
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Reviews
Over 201,000 miles and still going strong. Anti-lock brakes have always been a problem, in fact, may have contributed to a minor accident. Rides like a truck - but that's OK - I use it like one!