1993 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Blazer
- how do I go about fixing the fuel pump relay and the fuel pump fuel pump fuse it has no power and my truck won't start
- Wont start after sitting for about 6mths not sure if it's getting any fuel
- What do i do to figure out why my windshield wipers. don't work
- first thing in the morning it has a very extended crank then finally after it
- it runs fine until youre in gear an holding the brake then in idles real rough
1993 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1993 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
They just stopped working completly and the fuse isn't blowed