1992 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet Blazer
- where is the fuel pump relay located on a 1992 chevy blazer?
- Tried to start. Tries to turn over but it knocks hard and won't turn over
- replaced digital heater/ac controller and I do not get any heat. The digital con
- My AC is blowing warm air and "a/c" words on the screen flash?
- oil leaking from a housing on driver side on engine / oil cooling system?
1992 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
1992 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
Digital controller would not illuminate or come on. I replaced it and it does illuminate and go's through all the motions [heat, defrost etc.]
I already put coolant in it and it still isn't working.
The fuse blows every time i start it, but when i disconnected the fuel pump it still blew, so i know i need to check the relay i just dont know what im looking for and where.