1990 Chevrolet Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
- What would cause the windshield washer fluid to continue to spray?
- Vibration while stopped with shifter in 3rd, possibly torque converter lockup?
- What would cause the engine to surge randomly, especially when driving uphill?
- blowing fuses
- How do i get the hose on steering gear box to stop leaking after new install?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Chevrolet Blazer Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the transmission output shaft seal. This leak may cause the transmission mount to become oil soaked and require replacement of the mount along with the leak repair.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1990 Chevrolet Blazer Questions
1983 K5 blazer full size. The wipers work on low and high switch setting. When I push in on the switch for washer fluid to spray, it will spray until the wipers are turned off. If I turn the wipers back on, the washer will still spray without activating the washer. It will continue to spray u...
The vehicle is actually a 1983 K-5 full size civilian diesel Blazer with a take-out 1984 military 6.2l J code diesel engine with original military DB-2 injector pump that has a slight fuel leak at the throttle shaft, "new timing chain, and head gaskets installed during engine swap two years ...
When going from vent to off I blow a fuse. What could be causing this problem?