1996 Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Chevrolet Beretta
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or more of the fuel injectors may short out electrically causing a rough idle condition.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Questions
Has high mileage,did change fuel filter.
My car will go in Drive,but not reverse or Neutral. I was told to check transmission fluid. Where is the cap located? or any other suggestions?
hard starting cold with fresh gas starts good warm runs ruff with no power after warm is a 2.2 Engine 96 Beretta