1995 Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Beretta
- Starts every morning but once it hits a certain temp it dies and won't restart
- The heater control does not switch the control to adjust between ac heater
- what wrench do i need to take the lower control arm off
- car over heated radiator cracked fixed it but now wont start
- well my car will start some days an some days no start will crank but wont start
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or more of the fuel injectors may short out electrically causing a rough idle condition.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Questions
It will start and run great till it hits about the half mark on the temp gauge then it dies and won't start up again till the next morning I've replaced the icm ecm crank shaft sensor fuel pump coil packs battery. No check engine light coms on I'm stumped
the heat only comes out the vent and floor and will not switch to another location on the control panel
what type of wrench do i need to remove the lower control arm bushings from the car ?