1995 Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Beretta
- car only start with gas pedal on,runs bad stalls,always ran good before,changed
- I have a 95 Beretta no pressure in radiator hoses an blowing white smoke from
- Won't start after replace coolant
- my door chime continues to chime even after doors are shut
- my door dinger continues to go off even after all doo I know I can pull the fuse
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or more of the fuel injectors may short out electrically causing a rough idle condition.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Questions
Exhaust. I just changed fuel injector .what could issue be ?
Car got hot as pulled into driveway. Looked over and noticed low coolant added some and then noticed started poring out from firewall so replaced coolant and now won't start
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Reviews
I love this car. you hafta stay on top of the maintenance tho.