1992 Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet Beretta
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
1992 Chevrolet Beretta Questions
abs light stays on all the time and i dont know why
Replaced rear brakes and now it feels like only the front brakes are stopping the car. Is there a way to tighten up the rear brakes without removing the wheels?
1992 Chevrolet Beretta Recalls
1992 Chevrolet Beretta Reviews
I have a 92' z26 been putting a lot of work into the cosmetics, just need a new set of tires and brakes worked on. with the 3.1 i hope to get it to 300,000 by next year.
the 3.1 v6 seems to be a dependable motor.With 200K plus miles,doesn't use a drop of oil and still runs like a scolded dog!