2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Aveo5
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The speedometer may stop functioning with code P0722 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM). This may be caused by a worn speedometer gear due to coolant contamination of the transmission fluid. If contamination is found the radiator is most likely at fault. The transmission should also be thoroughly inspected and repaired or replaced as required.
2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 Questions
The shifter has suddenly came "free", and I want to disassemble the shifter mounting to join the "fork". How can I do this? Is there some tutorials or repair manuals available somewhere?
I purchased a '08 Chevy Aveo with the C66 Air Conditioning Provisions For Dealer-Installed A/C Kit option. What is that? And, can A/C be installed in this car? The car is an Aveo 5dr HB SVM. If so, how difficult is it?
Thanks. Tom Galey
tpms came on, tire pressure ok, shut radio off and re-set clock to 1:00. Tire flashes 76 times. then stays on. any ideas??
2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 Reviews
great car. No problems yet. Needs a littile more HP and I advise whoever buys one to get A/C
I bought my 2008 Aveo5 in April of 2009 with 35,600 miles on it. I bought it with cash and a trade in (a 2003 Ford Taurus wagon-V6 that I was having to put a lot of money into quite often). I was going on a long trip and wanted something good on gas and something more reliable than the wagon. My Aveo5 has been okay except a few things so far. It now has about 56,500 (yeah, I don't drive a whole...